Tuesday, July 1, 2008

HAUTE COUTURE FASHION WEEK 2008 - CHRISTIAN DIOR

Ahhhhh…just as I was about to self-diagnose my own fashion-blogging-funk I realized Paris was the host to Haute Couture Fashion Week yesterday!!! First and foremost, I love PARIS, it’s the most amazing place I have visited by far. Paris is pure heaven, mix in elegant fashion by John Galliano for Christian Dior and the result is refreshingly fun - for Haute Couture. In case you ever wondered..Haute Couture is used to describe all high-fashion custom-fitted clothing, whether it is produced in Paris or in other fashion capitals such as Milan. Haute couture is made to order for a specific customer, and it is usually made from high-quality, expensive fabric and hand sewn with extreme attention to detail and finish, often using time-consuming, hand-executed techniques. Aka..not for the everyday gal to own.



No comments: