Thursday, August 28, 2008

NINA GARCIA: "The One Hundred" Book Launch



I'm embarrassed to say I do not own Nina Garcia's 1st book Little Black Book Of Style, and now Nina has already published her latest The One Hundred, which is a guide to the pieces every stylish woman must own. What I would love to own is this RM by Roland Mouret 'Madeline' dress.

I did come across an interesting article in Chicago's RedEye newspaper in which Nina dicusses her top 10 must-haves for this fall:

1. The Little Black Dress (believe it or not, I still do not own)

2. Statement Jewelry

3. Well-tailored Jacket

4. Lace..as in this fall's Prada Lace Dress

5. Floral Prints (Nina suggest we "not retire our florals from the summer yet" - I'm on the fence)

6. Clutch Handbag ( I agree..nothing worse than an oversized trash bag at the dinner table)

7. Sexy High Heels (includes shoe booties - a must have!!)

8. Wide-Leg Trousers

9. A Great Fall/Winter Coat (agree!)

10. the Blouse ..preferably with ruffles, lace or a bow

Solid list with great suggestions.

Let me know if you have read Nina's "The One Hundred" yet..what do you think?

source

No comments: