Monday, October 6, 2008

ELLE Magazine's 15th Annual Women Tribute - Hollywood

Jennifer Lopez
Arrivals for Elle Magazine's 15th Annual Women in Hollywood Tribute held at The Four Seasons on October 6, 2008 in Los Angeles, California. Practically every lovely Hollywood starlet made an appearance last night in L.A. I am surprised at how beautiful and simple the attendees dressed. Although I'm not liking the wig choice on Kerry Washington and I think Halle needs to go short again.

The only trend I noticed was muted make-up colors and cream, black or deep green or blue dresses..a somber day in L.A?? or is it just the economy!

Jenny McCartney



the lovely Kate Beckinsale
Kerry Washington

Nicole Kidman (is that grey hair??)
Anne Hathaway
Eva Mendes

Halle Berry
Isla Fisher

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I need to know which is the brand of Halle Berry's skirt. Is gorgeous!

Abby said...

Hi Pinky,
I haven't seen any post where Halle has confirmed who she is wearing. The skirt reminds me of Cavalli as he placed large flowers on all of his Spring 08 collection. However, Halle is known for wearing private designers. If I find out for sure I will post the information.

http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/S2008RTW-RBTOCVLL?page=2

Abby said...

confirmed..Halle is wearing Cavalli