Friday, January 2, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS...

Award season is amongst us! Fashion bloggers will meticulously cover the edgy Grammy Award’s, the sophisticated Golden Globes and of course, Oscar night. Established designers are busy sending their best items from their Spring 09 and Pre-Fall 09 collections to famous fashion stylist. I’ve selected some of my favorite pieces from designers who presented during Spring/Fall 09 Fashion Week. If I were a stylist, here are some of the dresses I would select for my clients to peruse. I decided to select mostly subdued colors as I do not expect to see many bright colors on the red carpet due to our current economic affairs.

Starting with the Grammy’s and ending with Oscar Night:























I will revisit this post after award season to see how many of my selections make the red carpet.



No comments: