Thursday, January 3, 2008

Peek-a-Boo

























The peep toe shoe was very popular last spring and I expect to see more this spring. I am luving the fact that the ‘peep’ will be smaller this time around, as I can’t stand seeing finger-like-toes creeping through the peep! Christian Louboutin by far has the best selection of soft Italian leather and patent leather peep toe shoes in nude, always a safe bet. Versace-Louboutin's Guilded Pump in Metallic (as seen on Beyonce)is sure to turn heads...they come in sky blue as well.













Coming in a close second will be the color-block pump or t-strap as pictured on Victoria Beckham. I have already pre-ordered a fabulous pair of color-block Giuseppe Zanotti in beige and red..lovely. Now all I need is to borrow my sister's fabulous patent-leather red bag to compliment by new Giuseppe's! And I'm still searching for those Louboutin Super T shoes, at Net-A-Porter.com, but only one size left!!
















No comments: