Friday, January 25, 2008

TRENCH TREND










Nina Garcia says that a classic trench is a "must have" for any chic wardrobe. And I believe her! However, this year your trench needs to have a bit more attitude. Go for plaid like Dita Von Teese wearing Jean Paul Gaultier (minus the horrid Peter Pan hat).
If you must stick with the traditional tan trench go for something with swing or a big belt, notice Katie Holmes wearing a fab Lanvin Trench.



I’m really lucky that my little sis brought me a to-die-for zebra print trench last year, very similar to the Christian Dior Spring 08 Zebra Trench pictured…because if she hadn’t I would be looking to borrow $$$ to buy this fabulous YSL Leopard print coat from the Nieman Marcus last-call sale for $1000 bucks(60% off)!!!! How hot would this jacket look paired with beige patent-leather Louboutin’s?










































Burberry Dusty Pink Trench available at Nieman Marcus.






Source, Source

No comments: