Friday, April 4, 2008

WEEK IN FASHION

This week did not lend many fashionable events so I picked a few notables to blog about.

My favorite this week would have to be Renee Zellweger, no doubt at the David Letterman show to talk about her new film Leatherheads, which I am dying to see. Renee looks radiant in a red one-shoulder dress by Carolina Herrera and shoes by Christian Louboutin.
Selita Ebanks makeup and hair accessory choices took away from a look already on the verge of being tacky.




Kelly Ripa's dress is not flattering, although the plum hue does work. Kelly is rocking last years YSL Tribute Pump.

I typically like Kristin Davis on the red carpet, but not this time. I can't even begin to guess what designer(s) she is wearing..if any. And the hair looks a bit uncombed : /

No comments: