Wednesday, April 16, 2008

2008 SUNGLASS TRENDS
























I don’t know about you, but I’m always tempted to add one new pair of sunglasses to my summer line-up each year. Styles & color trends always evolve which makes it easy to be tempted to upgrade. I still plan to rock my Marc Jacobs plastic aviators circa 2007, but I do love the oversize 70’s and refurbished metal aviators from the 80’s trend of this year. Problem is who can afford two pair of fabulous sunglasses?? So far my favorite designer sunglasses are by Chloe and Tom Ford. I do like the way Victoria Beckham wears her own DVB sunglasses and I have seen them on others; they can be difficult to pull off due to the large oversize style. Not loving the way Jennifer Lopez looks in the Oliver Peoples retro sunglasses, perhaps a bit too large for her round face. So my dream purchase is the Tom Ford Cream Leather Aviators pictured below for the low-low price of $500 bucks!… : (










Tom Ford




















purchase Chloe and Tom Ford at Saks Fifth Ave


Oliver Peoples and Tom Ford available at Shopbop

Source, Source and sites listed above

No comments: