Sunday, November 9, 2008

WINTER HATS





















As I searched for a new pair of black-ball stud earrings to add to my all black fall wardrobe I stumbled across a few fabulous fedoras at Nordstrom's. To be honest, I never cared for the Fedora until I saw my sister, Abiah, wearing a white fedora last summer, and Victoria Beckham is rocking this corduroy version. I'm saving up (yes, times are tough) for the magenta rabbit hair fedora by Tarnish!! Runner-up is the Gucci felt hat in the style of my favorite gals of Lipstick Jungle.

Ralph Lauren Corduroy Fedora (on sale $33 U.S at Bloomingdales)..just take off the fug feather! also..20% off code "Friends&Family" thru Nov 16th FANDF, I just used it and it works!!



TARNISH Fedora with Bow at Nordstrom's




Marc Jacobs beenie hat
at Saks Fifth Ave


Gucci Felt Hat at Saks Fifth Ave















source, source, and retailers as listed

No comments: