Saturday, February 23, 2008

EMILIO PUCCI FALL FASHION 2008 - MILAN

Emilio Pucci, born in Naples Italy, first designed ski wear for a Harper’s Bazaar issue and was so inspired by the response launched his own line in 1950. Pucci, known for using bright colors and bold geometric shapes passed the torch to Matthew Williamson a few years ago. This fall's 2008 line stays true to Pucci’s original ideas; ski slopes with a touch of fierce high-fashion. I own a Pucci down-coat in the usual geometric pattern (similar to the one pictured) and when I wear it I am approached at least 10 times a day by people wanting to buy my coat!





2 comments:

Claire Schiffer said...

Hello! Very nice your blog. I like fashion too and I am always searching new things, and, specially, things that MATCH! If you speak Portuguese and want to visit my blog, be my guest! All the best!
Claire
claireschiffer.blogspot.com

Abby said...

Hi Claire. Unfortunately I do not speak Portuguese. But I am pleased that you like the site. Hope you stay tuned. - Abby