Thursday, February 28, 2008

I’M CHARMED


In this era of chain retail stores it can be difficult to separate your style from the gal next door, especially if you are on a budget. One way to make YOU even more unique is by accessorizing. Invest in a decent pair of sunglasses, a stylish handbag or two,colorful stilettos, and a fun necklace and bracelet; trust me even the most basic pair of $30 jeans and a $10 tank top come alive.




























Here are a few great examples of accessories you can purchase and wear everyday and everyone will remember you for your sense of style. I’ve owned the ‘Flap Girl’ pendant necklace for a year now, and still receive compliments daily. I brought my sister the ‘Cute as a Button’ pendant..because she is cute as a button!! Be sure to keep this look sophisticated by wearing one or two necklaces at the most.






All charms available at White Trash Charms or Patricia Field's

Source

No comments: