Friday, February 15, 2008

POSH SPICE at DVB Launch - CHICAGO!!

YES! Today, I finally met one of my fashion idols, Victoria Beckham. Victoria is in Chicago for the Spice Girls concert and to launch DVB at Saks Fifth Ave -Chicago. Check out my friend's camera phone picture of Posh; that's me in the multi-colored Pucci coat blocking the picture!























MY POSH STORY:
Victoria was scheduled to be at Saks from 12-1pm. If you purchased a pair of DVB jeans or sunglasses you were moved to the front of the line, that was the only guarantee to see her! Those 'fans' received a Polaroid picture with Victoria. (lucky them)I was in line until 1pm when PR announced Victoria would stay for 30 mins more - thank goodness. I got in at 1:05pm then Victoria's PR announced she was not taking any more photos nor could the fans take their own : ( But she did sign my U.K version of 'That Extra Half an Inch' and was very polite. Victoria even laughed when I asked her if she was for "Obama", which she could not answer, said "She was not up American politics yet", then laughed again.
Victoria was dressed in a black tuxedo jacket with satin trim opened down the front, her own DVB jeans, accompanied by Louboutin stilletos. Very polished, very Posh! Since she was sitting it was difficult to see if she is "too thin", from what I could see Victoria looked slim. I must say Victoria IS pretty, but a little too plastic in the face.


Here are a few recent pics of the fabulous Posh.






























Source, Source and Me

No comments: